Wednesday, September 23, 2009

S/S New York Fashion Week 2009



One could relate my excitement of New York Fashion Week to that of a little girl on Christmas morning waiting for her new little dolly to appear in one of those beautifully wrapped packages; oh yes, it's that serious!!! I search for all the best shows, times and coordinate schedules with friends. However this season, I was attending to my mother recovering from a hysterectomy in Colorado for two weeks, so I didn't have the opportunity to 'fall in love' with my calendar as years past.
 
Oh, but of course I still made time once back in NYC to attend a few shows... So Fashiongasmic! My favorite line-up of shows this season - had to be during Couture Fashion Week! Client and friend Kattina Hilton - designer of K.Tacori Swimwear attended with me and the highlight of the week had to be Souche Mlihigue's collection. Later that night, we attended the after-party at Nikki Beach where we partied the night away with one of the sponsors of Couture Fashion Week; owner of Rogue Makeup - Anne Demarco.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment